- Sentinels of Justice: Another Crisis on Earth-Four, Chapter 11: Wonder of Wonders (Wonder Man guest stars via time travel in 1987)
by Edward Young, story from The Green Mask #1 (Summer, 1940)
published June 4, 2009
The crime-lord called the Wizard publicly challenges the modern Robin Hood known as the Green Mask. But when the members of his gang begin to disappear, one by one, will he live to regret it?
by Bradley Cobb
published March 9, 2001
The Blue Beetle and the Green Mask battle a hypnotist’s criminal machinations, but can even they withstand Zoltar the Magnificent’s mesmerizing glare? And can Domino the Miracle Boy accomplish what both his hero and his mentor could not?
- Secret Origins: The Books of Magic: Times Past, 1951: Founding Fathers (Yarko the Great guest stars)
- The Paragons: Deus Ex Astra, Book 2, Chapter 1: Wonder Boy (Black Cobra, Blue Beetle, Flame, Mister Muscles, Nature Boy, Phantom Lady, Red Rocket, Samson, Wonder Boy, and Yarko the Great guest star via flashback in 1957)
by Starsky Hutch 76
published August 8, 2000
Igor Kriss was the Soviet Union’s greatest cosmonaut — that is, until the day he embarrassed the Motherland! But when a KGB spymaster offers him the chance to gain great power and become a hero through a risky experiment, will it be the beginning of a new career or a one-way ticket to the grave?
- The Paragons: Deus Ex Astra, Book 1, Chapter 3: Wunderkind (Captain USA, Green Spider, Sinistro Boy Fiend, and Superguy guest star via flashback in 1967)
- Sentinels of Justice: The Calm Before the Storm, Chapter 2: Nightshade (Bionic Woman, Nova, and Phantom Lady guest star via flashback in 1980)
1985 (July to December)
- DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Villain War, Chapter 4: Earth-Four Got (E-Man, Michael Mauser, and Nova guest star)
- DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Villain War, Chapter 7: Army of Justice (Pariah guest stars)
- Kid Flash: Wally West in Crisis, Chapter 7: Welcome to Your Doom (Pariah guest stars)
- Kid Flash: Wally West in Crisis, Chapter 8: A Good Man (Pariah guest stars)
- Showcase: Detective Convention: Who Killed the Angle Man? Chapter 1: Whodunit (Michael Mauser guest stars)
- Sentinels of Justice: The Calm Before the Storm, Chapter 2: Nightshade (Bionic Woman, Mysterious Traveler, Phantom Lady, and Six Million Dollar Man guest star)
- Sentinels of Justice: The Calm Before the Storm, Chapter 4: The Question (Black Fury and Street Hawk guest star)
- Sentinels of Justice: The Calm Before the Storm, Chapter 5: Earth-Four Starting Over (Mysterious Traveler and Black Fury guest star)
published September 26, 2000
Life is never easy if your name is Michael Mauser. How does a simple larceny investigation become a fight to the death with the Mars Council? And when Mauser, New York’s dirtiest P.I., is served up as bait to capture the Weapon — the world’s deadliest hitman — will the Peacemaker, serving as his bodyguard, show up in time to keep Mauser from meeting his final reward? The action culminates in a toe-to-toe fight in the sewers of New York.
- Sentinels of Justice: Watching the World (Redstar guest stars)
by CSyphrett, with Doc Quantum
published February 17, 2001
Hank Hennessy has just been recruited by Sarge Steel and Tiffany Sinn to lead a new team of superhuman agents connected to the Checkmate division of CHESS, a secret agency. But will he be able to keep from exacting revenge on the man responsible for the destruction of the Fightin’ Five, the team he formerly led? Featuring the Red Knight (former Checkmate agent and expert martial artist), John “Specs” Anders (a telepath and former member of the Tyro Team), Syntac (a super-android), the new Puppeteer (grandson of the 1940s mystery-man by that name), and Destiny Fox (a Native American with the power of a river god) as the first LAW team.
- The Brave and the Bold: Blue Beetle and Green Mask: Times Past, 1940: Anno Domino (Domino the Miracle Boy guest stars)
by CSyphrett and Doc Quantum
published June 27, 2001
While their leader is out of town, the LAW team begins discussing how each of them began their career and was recruited as a super-agent. But when Emil Forsa, the nuclear menace known as Major Force, goes in search of a cure for the radiation poisoning that is slowly killing him and LAW attempts to capture him, has the team bitten off more than it can chew?
by Bradley Cobb and Doc Quantum
published January 18, 2001
When an old friend contacts him in need of help, private eye Michael Shelby visits the small city of Foxville, intending to solve a police corruption case before resuming his old identity of the Green Mask. But will this mean the beginning of a new rise to fame or the start of a long jail term?
by Doc Quantum, CSyphrett, Libbylawrence and Bradley Cobb
published March 6, 2002
The Crisis on Infinite Earths is over, but a new crisis of mythological proportions has begun all across Europe. Has a new heroic age struck the continent? The strange and powerful alien being known as the Super-Wizard believes it has, and he begins watching as a new breed of European action-heroes debut, taking steps to nudge a few in the right direction. Who is the mysterious Black Lion of Scotland, and what demons drive him on to act as a vigilante? Will Dr. Lorenzo Puzzini’s desire to continue his uncle’s heroic legacy as the new Dart of Italy make up for his father’s crimes as the villainous Barbarik? How will Lucille Michaud, the French heroine known as Psyché, escape from her mysterious captor? Has Jack Bicci, the former Sinistro, Boy Fiend, finally turned on his old ways and embraced the heroic destiny others predicted for him long ago? Will the power granted to Rafael Guerra make him the new hero Stardust of Spain? Will the Kenyan-born Austrian teenager Madeleine Fehr inherit the powers of her grandmother, Marga the Panther Woman, to become Panthera? Will the Swedish artist and new father Alvar Sundin be able to embrace the idea of becoming the new vessel for Thor, God of Thunder? Will Jock Gruffud make it through the night as he battles numerous mythical baddies throughout Wales and the West Midlands as the strongman wizard hero Jock o’ Kent? And what will finally bring all these new heroes together as the Paragons?
by Doc Quantum, Libbylawrence, Joe Kinski and CSyphrett
published August 12, 2002
Mythological menaces continue to rage all across Europe, and no one has any idea why! As the Son of Vulcan, Earth-Four’s monitor, takes a closer look at the situation, he begins to see a pattern forming. Could Stardust the Super-Wizard have something to do with all the new European action-heroes? And even as the Son of Vulcan assembles a new group of young champions, will they be enough to battle a foe who is capable of altering reality itself? Meanwhile, Jack Sinistro Bicci is investigating the situation from the ground alongside the former Wonder Boy, bringing them to a fateful meeting in Paris with a new crime-fighter who is dealing with problems of his own! Guest starring Redstar, Zaza the Mystic, and Baron Weirwulf, and introducing Wundergirl, the Grey Ghost, and Europe’s new team of action-heroes — the Paragons!
- Sentinels of Justice: Fantastic Giants (Akira Moto, Black Lion, Checkmate, Dart, Destiny Fox, Dragon Force, E-Man, Hank Hennessy, Jock o’ Kent, Living Assault Weapons, Mindfire, Nova Kane, Panthera, Paragons, Puppeteer, Red Knight, Sarge Steel, Specs, Speedwing, Stardust, Syntac, Thor, Tiffany Sinn, and Volton guest star)
- Captain Comet’s Rehab Squad: Strange Visitors (Pariah guest stars on Earth-1)
- Sentinels of Justice: The Dragon’s Den (Dragon Force guest stars)
published May 14, 2001
Auto mechanic Jack Wheeler is the masked vigilante called Wild Dog. While investigating a Mob gathering in the Quad Cities, he finds himself narrowly escaping a death trap instead. When the M.O. turns out to be that of a professional hitman named Wormwood who is currently still in prison, the mystery leads to a woman who seems to be following in the killer’s footsteps. However, when she uses Police Lieutenant Andy Travis — Wild Dog’s best friend — as bait, the vigilante decides to take a bite out of crime.
published March 21, 2002
As museum curator Jackie Lue arrives in Honolulu from Hong Kong for his first vacation in years, he expects to have a nice, quiet vacation visiting his grandfather. But when that grandfather is the famous occult detective Louie Lue, can there be any relaxation involved? Unfortunately for the young martial arts master and his mystically endowed grandfather, the Tiger Demon cult has other plans for him!
- Sentinels of Justice: Superpowers (People’s Heroes, Redstar, and Soyuz guest star)
published April 21, 2004
Officers of the Chinese Army arrive at the doorstep of a poor family and take their young daughter away. But Chi Lin is no ordinary 10-year-old girl. As a mutant with powerful telepathic abilities, she is highly prized by the Chinese government’s fledgling action-hero program. And when Chi Lin is sent to track down a new target for that program, a young man who apparently has power of his own, she runs across something that no one had expected to find. Also introducing the hero known as the Celestial Lion.
published April 6, 2005
Rei Suzaki is an ordinary young woman who is bored by her job as a librarian. But after the death of her beloved grandfather, she discovers that he was more than just a small shop repairman — he was, in fact, the tech supplier to super-villains everywhere! Using an assortment of gizmos, she begins a career as the crime-fighting Joker to make up for her grandfather’s misdeeds. But when the Blue Beetle’s old foes the Madmen seek to recover one of the devices her grandfather was commissioned to build for them, the Joker may have her hands full trying to stop them.
by CSyphrett, with Doc Quantum
published March 6, 2002
Is Pariah truly cursed to live forever apart from humanity as he has always believed, or can the powers he’s hated for so long finally become a blessing? Only the Mysterious Traveler knows for certain. Guest starring the Five Monitors, the Paragons, and Stardust the Super-Wizard, and introducing Access!
- Sentinels of Justice: Duplicity (The Union guest stars)
by Philip-Todd Franklin
published July 22, 2005
For years former Prime Minister Roger Knight has been on a quest to seek out the truth behind the legend of King Arthur and Camelot, only to receive scorn for his efforts. But when a great darkness overcomes England and imposes the rule of the sorceress Morgana le Fay, could Roger end up holding the key to saving the United Kingdom? Join the Union, the U.K.’s premiere team of action-heroes, as they battle the dark queen and her evil sons alongside modern-day knights to save England from a fate worse than death! Introducing the White Knight, the Shining Knight, and the Pendragons!
- Premiere: Guardian: From the Past Comes Death (Banshee, Domino, Eagle, Electro, Flame, Flame Girl, Green Mask, Purple Tigress, Red Robbins, Speed Karr, Zanzi the Magician, Zanzibar the Magician guest star)
- The Books of Magic: Orientation Day (Adam Frankenstein, Baron Weirwulf, and Mr. Bones guest star)
- Sentinels of Justice: Panic and the Pantheon (Amon the Invincible, Bolshoi, Firebird, Hammer, Marik Titov, Molotov, Morozko, People’s Heroes, Perun, Pravda, Princess Fern, Rusalka, Sarge Steel, Sickle, Soyuz, and Vikhor guest star)
- Judomaster: Mozambique: Situation Critical (Gorgo and Huntsman guest star)
- Shiva: Representatives (Adam Frankenstein guest stars)
- The Books of Magic: The Mysterious Student (Adam Frankenstein and Baron Weirwulf guest star)
- The Books of Magic: The Spirit World, Chapter 2: The Path of Evil (Baron Weirwulf guest stars)
by Libbylawrence, with Doc Quantum
published August 12, 2005
What brings together five super-powered teenagers in the far-flung future of the 31st century to form a new Solar Legion? It’s the dream of uniting all civilized worlds together under the banner of the Commonwealth of Federated Planets — and it’s a bright future with a Solar Legion to act as champions of heroic ideals. But can this fledgling team figure out who’s trying to kill their sponsor, J.J. Kord, before the dream is dead? Introducing Silver Lass, Magno, Live Wire, Triad, and Scarab!
- Sentinels of Justice: The Calm Before the Storm, Chapter 5: Earth-Four Starting Over (Quantum King guest stars)
published October 28, 2008
This tale from Dr. M.T. Graves will remind you that it isn’t always just the dark, stormy nights that you have to fear.
published October 31, 2011
Words of warning from Dr. M.T. Graves to you. Will you listen to him and heed his words this Halloween, or will you dismiss them at your peril?